This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AirStrike Systems does not own or control, or to people that AirStrike Systems does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
AirStrike Systems collects personally identifiable information when you register for a AirStrike Systems account, when you use certain AirStrike Systems products or services, when you visit AirStrikeSystems.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. AirStrike Systems may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with AirStrike Systems, we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone, birth date, gender, zip code. Once you register with AirStrike Systems and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
AirStrike Systems also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, AirStrikeSystems.com cookie information and the page you requested.
AirStrike Systems uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
AirStrike Systems will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
AirStrike Systems may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of AirStrike Systems to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the AirStrike Systems Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
AirStrike Systems may set and access AirStrike Systems cookies on your computer.
AirStrike Systems allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to AirStrike Systems cookies.
AirStrike Systems uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with AirStrike Systems products and services.
Your AirStrike Systems Profile Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas AirStrike Systems uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
AirStrike Systems may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.